Join the Gaston County Family YMCA for Fall Soccer 2015. Our recreational league allows children to progressively develop their skills with smaller team sizes, professional practice plans for coaches, and more opportunities for each child than ever before. We focus on family involvement, team building, confidence, and developing our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith. Register online or download the form below.
Children ages 3 – 12 will play in the following leagues: Under 5, Under 7, Under 9, and Under 13 years old. Registration is open until August 24th. Late registration will result in a $10 late fee if space is available.
When and Where
Practice begins the week of August 31st, and games will follow beginning September 14th. Practice takes place twice weekly, either on Monday or Tuesday, and Saturday for one hour. Starting September 14th, each weekday games will be game only, and on Saturdays, teams will get 30 minutes of practice before their game. All practices and games will take place at the Pharr Family YMCA at 208 Main Street, McAdenville.
- Your Time Commitment is one weekday (Mon or Tue) and Saturday throughout the season.
- There will not be practices on Labor Day (Monday, September 7th), but coaches will have the option to make this day up during that week.
- Coaches Only Meetings: Tuesday, August 25th at the Stowe YMCA in Belmont:
- U5 and U7 Coaches at 7:00 pm
- U9 and U13 Coaches at 8:00 pm
Contact- Ben Oeser – firstname.lastname@example.org, 704.824.1131.
Member – $52
Program-participant – $77